Mama’s Make The Future! We are so excited to feature our second “Mama’s Make The Future: Spotlight Mama of the Month”! October was a crazy busy month but we were able to chit chat via email with a super cool mom who runs a Podcast! How cool is that! I first learned about Crystal through Instagram, soon after discovering her profile I began listening to her show. If you want to learn about her Podcast, how she balances being a working mom, and how she is transforming the future then read on……
We love asking questions around here at the Mamahood, so we sent Crystal some questions to get to know her and learn more about her life as a mama! I was so excited to learn more about her!
Crystal loves to talk all things mama! Her podcast is uplifting & encouraging but also real and honest! If you are a working mama you need to check out her podcast...it is sooo relatable !
Q & A
1. Hey Mama! What is your name?
2. What do your kids call you?
3. How many kids do you have?
4. Where do you live and how long have you lived there?
Wisconsin, pretty much forever
5. What is your favorite thing to do in your city with your son?
Be outside as much as we can!
6. Do you celebrate Halloween and if so what is your son going to be?
Yes, we love Halloween! This year my son is going to be Superman!
7. What is your favorite Fall family tradition?
Going to the Apple Orchard
8. What is your funniest mama moment?
Breastfeeding sure took some getting used to. I remember spraying my son in the face a couple times because he decided to delatch during the letdown! Haha oops!
9. What is your favorite mam quote?
“This too shall pass”
10. Make-up or bare face?
Make-up? I barely have time to comb my hair in the mornings!
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Italy is on our bucket list…the views, the food, wine…..what’s not to love
12. Social Media: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat?
13. We believe that Mama’s Make the Future. How have you helped to mold the future?
Ensuring my child knows he is loved and working on molding him to be a kind, loving person
14. How do you balance work, being a mama, and a wife?
It’s hard! I meal prep, do a lot of things while my son is napping/bedtime and I rely on my planner to keep track of all the events going on.
15. How do you find time for yourself while being a Mamaboss?
I’m working on this… but I just “schedule” it like I do any other task. My husband is really good at encouraging me to take time for myself
16. What else do you want to share with our readers?
Being a mom is the best thing I’ve ever done! I love connecting with other women and learning from their experiences with motherhood.
17. How can mama’s contact you and learn more about your podcast?
You can learn about me at mamadailydose.com or you can find me on Instagram @mamasdailydose. My podcast can ever found on itunes and soundcloud as Mama’s Daily Dose.
Well mama, thank you for reading! We hope that you have enjoyed getting to know Crystal! I know we have enjoyed following her journey through Instagram! As always please, like, share and comment!
If you or someone you know is interested in being featured on our blog send us a quick email at email@example.com